The Cuphead Show Season 2 premiered on Netflix on February 18, 2022. On August 19, 2022, The Cuphead Show Season 2 will be available to stream on Netflix.
Fans have been comparing it to and praising it since it premiered, and they can’t wait for season two. Netflix’s cartoon comedy The Cuphead Show debuted with 12 episodes in its first season. The program is based on a video game of the same name.
The Cuphead Show Season 2 Release Date!
The show recounts the naughty exploits of Mugman and Cuphead, two brothers. Disney and Fleischer Studios heavily influenced it. The program’s popularity can be attributed to its charming characters and 1930s-style setting. Netflix ordered a second season based on this evaluation of the show.
The story centers on Cuphead and his cautious brother Mugman and their various misfortunes. Cuphead is the impetuous one. Cuphead is an animated series developed by brothers Chad and Jared Moldenhauer and produced by StudioMDHR and King Features Syndicate, available exclusively on Netflix.
|Name||The Cuphead Show|
|No. of seasons||1|
|No. of Episodes||12|
|Original release||February 18, 2022|
|The Cuphead Show Season 2
|August 19, 2022|
Is The Cuphead Show Season 2 Coming on Netflix?
As soon as The Cuphead Show made its presence on the screens, it attracted so much fan following all due to its excellent comedy, vintage cartoon style, and the progression of the characters from the game. And all because of its immense fan following, Netflix decided to provide more to its fan.
On June 10 of that year (2022), the first trailer for season 2 of The Cuphead Show was available online. The plot of season 2 of this program is still not revealed. But as seen from its teaser trailer, it would most definitely feature the new bosses from the game. Season 2 will start from where it stopped in season 1, that is, from the ‘story lonesome’ (prison in English) (jail in translation).
More recurring characters are also likely to make appearances this season. The fate of a third season renewal for the program has not been announced.
The Cuphead Show Season 2 to Premiere When?
On August 19, 2022, The Cuphead Show Season 2 will be available to stream on Netflix. Captain Brineybeard threatens the lads, and the teaser ends with a fleeting glimpse of Baroness Von Bon Bon, two of the many colorful characters that will feature in season 2 of The Cuphead Show.
The Cuphead Show Season 2 Cast
Among those lending their voices to the cartoon series The Cuphead Show are:
- Tru Valentino, who is most known for his roles in The Rookie (2018), Fast & Furious Spy Racers (2019), and Psychonauts 2 (2020), provides the narration for Cuphead (released in 2021).
Lebron James News: Becomes Highest NBA Paid Player With $97 Million Contract!
- Frank Todaro, a voice actor, actor, and host of live events and radio shows does the voiceover for Mugman and Jerry. He has provided his voice for some video games and episodes of the “Transformers“ cartoon. In his hometown of New York City, where he has worked before, he has also done puppetry.
- American comedian, voice actor, and singer-songwriter Grey Griffin does the voice work for Ms. Chalice and Doris. She has become famous for her voice acting in various video games and animated films. On September 27, 2018, Griffin released “My First Comedy Special,” her first stand-up comedy special. She has even voiced characters in The Simpsons cartoon.
- Joe Hanna provides the voice for Elder Kettle and Sal Spudder. He is highly well recognized for his performance in Death Sentence, Looper, and Mulholland Drive.
- The narration of the Devil is done by Luke Millington- Drake, a writer, improviser, and actor. Presently, he is a member of the Sunday Company at The Groundlings Theatre.
- Wayne Brady, an American comedian, musician, and actor, provides the narration for King Dice. In case you didn’t know, Brady is a regular on the show Whose Line Is It Anyway? During the day, Brady presented a chat program titled The Wayne Brady Show. Aside from it, he has hosted several other programs.
- Dave Wasson provides the voice for both Henchman and Mr. Telephone. He was born in the United States and works as a storyboard artist, animator, voice actor, writer, and producer. Wasson is responsible for developing Time Squad, an original cartoon airing on Cartoon Network. He also directed and executive produced Star vs. the Forces of Evil, which he also invented.
My Hero Academia Season 6 – Release Date And Cast Confirmed?
- Cosmo Segurson, known for his roles in Camp Lazlo!, Nic Tristian Go Mega Dega, and Ed Wood, provides the voices of Porkrind and Chauncey Chantenay.
- Chris Wylde, who frequently guest stars on Young Sheldon and provides the narration for Ribby, also voices Leonard. Dadholes is a web series he made, produced, starred in, and wrote for.
- Rick Zieff, an American actor and voiceover coach, does the narration for Croaks. Zieff’s roles in Nick of Time and Terminator 3 have brought him the most fame.
- Jim Conroy provides the voices for Ollie Bulb, Jasper, and Duke. Famous for his role in Top Cat: The Movie, Fetch!, he has worked as a TV writer and actor in the United States. Alongside Ruff Ruffman and Kenny, the Shark
- Keith Ferguson did Bowlboy’s voiceover work. Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy XII, Wander over Yonder, Destiny, Destiny 2, Reaper, and many more all include his voice acting.
- Candi Milo narrates Cherry and Brandywine’s Heirloom. Her voice work has been used in several famous cartoons, including T6he Adventures of Puss in Boots, Tiny Toon Adventures, ChalkZone, Cow and Chicken, Loonatics Unleashed, and many more.
- Gary Anthony Williams also directs, does stand-up comedy, produces, acts in, and writes the script for Quadratus, and provides the audio narration. Many video games and animated characters include his voice acting. Williams is well-recognized for his part in Malcolm in the Middle.
- Andrew Morgado, an actor, writer, sound editor, and ADR mixer, provides Stickler’s voiceover. He is well-known for providing the voices of animated and video game characters such as Sanjar Nandi in The Outer Worlds, Kouichi Adachi in Yakuza: Like a Dragon, and Cliffjumper in Bumblebee.
Anthony Davis And Brittney Griner – Couple Got Finally Engaged!
- A voice performer named Cristina Milizia did the narration for Baby Bottle. To most people, Cristina will always be the voice of McStuffins from the Disney film of the same name.
Social Media Discussion about The Cuphead Show Season 2!
The Cuphead Show announced the return of the show for The Cuphead Show Season 2 on Twitter on June 10 and promised to see all of its fans in August.
So, The Cuphead Show Season 2: What Can We Hope to See?
Captain Brineybeard threatens the lads, and the teaser ends with a fleeting glimpse of Baroness Von Bon Bon, two of the many colorful characters in season 2 of The Cuphead Show.
Episode Recap: The Cuphead Show Season 2
For the time being, we don’t know how many episodes The Cuphead Show Season 2 will consist of. If we go by the first season, though, we may assume that there are 12 episodes total.
The Cuphead Show Season 2 – Trailer!
On June 10, 2022, a teaser for The Cuphead Show Season 2 was made available online. The trailer hints that the Cuphead Show Season 2 will feature several guest stars.