Although it has been said that beauty is subjective, one Harley Street plastic surgeon determined that Jodie Comer was the most beautiful woman in the world based on scientific measurements of physical perfection.
Despite the adage that “beauty is in the eye of the beholder,” one Harley Street plastic surgeon determined that Jodie Comer was the most beautiful woman in the world based on objective scientific criteria.
According to Yahoo News, Dr. Julian De Silva utilized cutting-edge digital mapping technology to determine where the Golden Ratio (also known as Phi) optimally occurs in the human body.
The most beautiful woman in the world is Jodie Comer
The Greeks developed a metric called the Golden Ratio to try to quantify physical beauty. The theory holds that a face is more attractive when its proportions approach 1.618 (Phi).
According to Dr. Julian De Silva’s investigation, Jodie Comer is the most attractive person in the world. She also comes the closest to the ancient Greek ideal of beauty.
According to objective standards, Jodie Comer is the prettiest woman on the planet. According to the Greek Golden Ratio of Beauty Phi, which quantifies physical perfection, the 29-year-old Killing Eve actress is 94.52% correct, he stated on Instagram.
Actress Zendaya, who plays Euphoria’s lead, came in second, scoring 94.37%. Third place went to model Bella Hadid (94.50%), while Beyonce came in at #4 (94.35%).
Jodie Comer “was the obvious victor when all features of the face were assessed for physical perfection,” said Dr. De Silva, who directs the Centre For Advanced Facial Cosmetic And Plastic Surgery in London.
Her total result for the placement of her nose and lips was the highest, at 98.7 percent, leaving her only 1.3 percent short of a flawless form.
Jodie “also earned the highest score for nose breadth and length and was at the top for the shape of her lips and the position of her eyes,” the doctor said.